American Direct Mail
Results Driven Bulk Mail Services
Give us a call: (888) 800-1001
We don’t provide a cookie-cutter bulk mail service. We focus on helping clients by doing one thing really well—and that’s direct mail. Our team of experts goes through every phase of the direct mail cycle to provide you better results, higher-value customers, and maintain direct mailing success for years to come. We’re more than a direct mail service provider, we’re your marketing partner!
From Los Angeles to NYC, direct mail matters!
ADM’s Direct Mail Marketing Flow Circle
Boys and Girls Club
Buca Di Beppo
Fine Arts Museum
MH Last Chance
Sacred Heart Academy
Designs in Gold
John's Incredible Pizza
Los Angeles Dodgers
Arte de Mexico
Providence Health Center
Pacific Design Center
Pick Up Stix
Why Direct Mail?
People like it.
- 56% of Americans look forward to receiving direct mail.
- 98% of consumers bring their mail in the day it is delivered.
- 77% of them sort through it immediately.
- Consumers spend an average of 30 minutes reading their mail.
- 80% to 90% of direct mail gets read or opened.
- 48% of people retain direct mail for future reference.
- 56% of consumers who responded to direct mail went online or visited the physical store
…better than other marketing mediums.
- Direct mail is the #1 preferred way consumers like to get updates and promotions.
- 70% of Americans say mail is more personal.
- Targeted B2B direct mail responds 37 times better than email.
With surprising reach and diversity.
- 92% of young shoppers say that they prefer direct mail.
- 69% of 18 to 24-year-olds, say they like print more than reading off a screen. • Direct mail has shown to boost ROI by 20% as part of an integrated campaign.
- And improves the lift of online campaigns by an average of 62%.
Roseanne M. Peters
Roseanne M. Peters, Communications Manager
Genevieve Morrill, Director of Marketing.
Austin Burt, Owner
Roxann Pope, Marketing Manager
Tom Byrd, Mailings & Logistics Manager
Jim McCullaugh, Publisher
Jody Baram, Program Manager